CANCEL ACCOUNT OR UPGRADES
If you're having a problem with your account, please
contact our Customer Service before you cancel. In most cases, they will be able to help you solve the
problem quickly and easily.
If your account doesn't have all the features you need, you can add more features here.
You can use the form below to cancel your BudgetHostingWeb account or any Upgrades. Cancellation of service requires a
minimum 1 month notice under the terms of our Service
Agreement which all Members have agreed to when establishing their accounts.
Alternatively, you can change the domain name hosted on your account by contacting us. Please include your Username and Invoice Number or Password for
security verification. This is a free service.
Please follow these instructions carefully to avoid delays.
- All fields in RED are required fields.
- Enter your Username and select the services to be cancelled in Section 1 below.
- Choose your desired cancellation date in Section 2. There are 2 options:
- 1 Month From Today. Cancellation of service requires a minimum of one month's notice as agreed.
- Next Expiry Date. If the account has more than 1 month left to run, it be cancelled on its next expiry date instead.
- Choose your Security Verification Method in Section 3. There are 2 security procedures that will help us verify that you are authorised
to deal with this account:
- Invoice Number. You can retrieve your Invoice Number by logging into your account here
then click on the "Account Information" link near the bottom of the page.
- Password. You can retrieve your password by clicking on the "Get Lost password?"
- Click on the "Submit Request" button.
Please contact our Customer Service Division if you need help with this process.